Sunday, July 29, 2012

Friends in Texas


Had a great time with Mark last night.  We went to the Astros game and then I stayed at his place last night.  Thanks for the hospitality!

Just finished having lunch with Dave.  I told Dave he could pick the place, but I wanted a true taste of Dallas.  So we ate at Pappasito's Cantina here in Fort Worth.  Great Tex Mex.

I got about an hour to kill before seeing Shane and his kids for a Rangers game.  Looking forward to seeing Shane, but it's 106 in Dallas today.  Houston was great last night because the roof was closed and they had the air conditioning on.  Not so lucky this evening.

I'll probably have to take off in the 6th or 7th inning so that I can drive two hours up to Wichita Falls after the game.  In the morning, I am driving to Albuquerque to see my cousin, so I figured I would knock off part of the drive this evening.

1 comment: