Monday, August 20, 2012

Home


I woke up in Milwaukee yesterday and felt a cold coming on.  After taking some medicine, I hopped in the car and headed down to Chicago for an Italian Beef sandwich from Al's by Wrigley Field.  After finishing the sandwich, I got back in the car and figured I'd drive to about the Ohio-Pennsylvania state line.

Once I saw the "Welcome to Pennsylvania" sign, there was no stopping.  Up until I hit the Bellefonte exit of Rt 80.  Two hours in park.  After getting out to talk with other truck drivers, I figured out two tractor trailors had overturned at the bottom of the mountain.

Once I got to the next exit, I backtracked to State College and took 322 down to Harrisburg and came home on 78.  I got home exhausted at 3:15 this morning.

Took the rental car back this evening.  Guy thought something was wrong when he saw that I put over 8,500 miles on the car.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment: